- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Rental rates shall be paid in full in advance of occupying overnight RV Space site.
- Monthly Tenants will be charged $100 Electric Deposit.
- Full reservation amount will be charged to credit card at time of reservation.
- Cancelation can be made within 24 hours of original booking with no fees. Cancellations made for daily and weekly reservations 2 weeks prior to check in date will be refunded after $45 processing fee. Cancellations made for monthly reservations 2 weeks prior to check in date will be refunded after $50 processing fee. There are no refunds for cancellations made within 2 weeks of check in date.
- Check in time is between 12pm and 6 pm and Check Out Time is 11 AM.
- There will be no refunds for early departure or for guests who fail to follow park rules.
- Rates are based on 1-2 adults and children 16 years or younger. Please Inquire about rates for more than 2 adults or children 17 and older.
- There will be 3% service fee for all credit or debit card payments.
- Rent and Electric Bill is due on 1st of the month for all monthly tenants. Rent and Electric Bill not received by 9 PM on Friday after the 1st of the month will be due with a $25 late fee on Saturday and $5 late fee for every day thereafter.
- All tenants must register upon arrival at the RV Park. The responsible, registering tenant must register all persons in their group including any extra guests who may arrive at a later time.
- Tenants shall have the use of assigned overnight space site for one recreation vehicle and one additional vehicle. Temporary fences, walls, poles, signs, barriers, excessive ornaments, clothes lines or any structures of any kind are prohibited.
- Quiet time is between 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- No car or R V washing with R V Park water is allowed.
- Subleasing of RV is not allowed under any circumstances.
- Restrooms are not available in the park. The park has drinkable water. Code to wifi will be provided upon check in and is reserved for use of park tenants only.
- All Sites have full hookups. All rigs must be self contained. Do not connect 50 amps to 30 amp service.
- Please do not throw cigarette butts on ground. Trash cans are easily accessible.
- No camping, tents nor tarps are allowed.
- Tenants will not make any improper, unlawful or inappropriate use of the RV space or facilities of Mesa RV Park. Tenants shall honor quiet times, refraining from loud music or disruptive behavior. Tenant is responsible for behavior of all guests.
Pets: Small pets are allowed, but must be kept on a leash when outside. Please clean up after your pet. Do not chain pets outside. Pet owners must comply with all applicable state and local laws and ordinances, and shall confine pets to Tenant’s RV space. All pets must accompany Tenants when they leave Mesa RV Park and at no time may be left unattended. Tenant shall remove pet from Mesa RV Park upon demand in the event that said pet shall, in any way, disturb other tenants.
Liabilities: Mesa RV Park will not be responsible for loss or damage to Tenant’s property due to theft, vandalism, fire, any other casualty or act of God. RV Tenant expressly assumes all risk of such loss or damage and must carry his or her own insurance. In addition, damages of any kind caused by guest or visitor of the park shall be billed to the guest.
Indemnification: Tenant shall indemnify and hold harmless Mesa RV Park, its officers and employees from all claims, liability and expenses, including but not limited to attorney and other professional fees, for injury to person(s), loss of life or damage to property arising out of the Tenant’s exercise of his or her rights hereunder, except as may be caused by the gross negligence or intentional acts of Mesa RV Park or its officers and/or employees.